AN UPGRADED CUSTOMER PORTAL
- Time-of-Use versus Tiered Price Comparison Tool
- Interactive Energy Usage Graphs
- Download Your Data with Green Button
WHY YOU SHOULD SIGN UP!
Burlington Hydro's MyAccount Portal provides handy web tools to help identify ways to save electricity and money!
- Conveniently view your electricity consumption on-line
- Whether on TOU or Tiered pricing, you’ll get great insight ... click on the handy graphs and charts to see your usage right down to the day and hour
- Get specific with your conservation efforts by drilling down on your usage data
- See the impact of weather on your electricity usage
For customers on Time-of-Use billing, planning usage around the peak times of day can lead to major savings! With the MyAccount hydro usage tools you can see exactly how much electricity you have used by the hour, day and month, as well as impact of weather.
Drill down with a few mouse clicks
With My Account's hydro usage tool you can view your usage and costs at multiple levels of detail (e.g. hourly, daily, monthly, bill period) in a variety of graphical and tabular formats. You can set up usage and cost alerts to help monitor and manage your electricity consumption. There's also a handy 'What If Calculator' to see how shifting the time of the day you consume electricity will impact future bills