When the Power's Out
What every homeowner and business needs to know to keep everyone safe.
7 Actions for 7 Powerline Dangers
Great for all ages, each of these 7 videos convey critical powerline safety behavior.
- Do I need to call before I dig?
- How dangerous is it to touch a power line?
- What is the safe distance to stay away from an overhead power line?
- What is the safe distance to stay away from a downed power line?
- Don't tamper with electrical equipment.
- Actions to take if your vehicle has a power line fall on it.
Planting a Tree or Digging a Post Hole?
Learn about about Ontario One Call, the FREE service that will save you.
Planning an Electrical Upgrade?
You or a friend of the family typically isn't the safest option.